Third edition of the C.A.M.P.U.S. Awards
For the third consecutive year of the C.A.M.P.U.S. Awards (Conviction Action Mobilization Project Utility Solidarity), Alain Delouis, member of the Senior Management Committee and Chief Human Resources Officer of Natixis, awarded six prizes to student humanitarian projects on January 22, 2014.
The projects supported by the students mirror the values defended by Natixis, i.e. solidarity, team spirit, equal opportunity and altruism. The two prize categories are socio-cultural and sports. Sixteen projects out of 40 projects presented were selected.
Prizes in the socio-cultural category:
- K.E.Y. Keep Empowering the Youth. Remedial courses to fight academic failure and promote access to culture, and provide guidance to young people in choosing their options – IESEG de Lille
- Incredible India. Creation of a media library in an orphanage in the south of India –
Kedge Business School Bordeaux
- Comedor Argentine. Creation of a center in Argentina that brings together abled and disabled children to share recreational activities – Kedge Business School Marseille
Prizes in the sports category:
- Vallée de Cœur. Helping fifth grade children of the Lyon region to create a play with, a the end, a sports field trip – EM Lyon
- South Wind Days. Organization of an event in Marseille to initiate young people in sliding sports and sustainable development and shoreline protection issues - Kedge Business School Marseille
- B’Sport. Helping young people find a job by organizing a sports day where they can meet sports scouts - IESEG de Lille
Alain Delouis, Chief Human Executive Officer of Natixis, congratulated all the teams who competed for the quality of the projects and their commitment to society: “This third edition is a big success. The projects are ambitious, realistic and useful, and the students who support them are determined and committed and optimistic with a sense of solidarity. It’s energizing.”
For Natixis, it is important to build special ties with schools and universities. With the C.A.M.P.U.S. Awards, Natixis shows its intention to help the development of the talents of tomorrow. This approach is also in line with the actions carried out for students throughout the year. By attending several forums, Natixis can show to the future graduates its array of business lines and assignments.
C.A.M.P.U.S. Awards: www.natixis.com (Careers/Joining Natixis/Students)