Ostrum Asset Management and Natixis’ Corporate & Investment Banking arm join forces to set up co-investment offering on real asset private debt
Ostrum Asset Management, an affiliate of Natixis Investment Managers, and Natixis’ Corporate & Investment Banking arm are joining forces to address their clients’ interest in alternative investment solutions by setting up a co-investment offering on real asset private debt in three strategic sectors for the group – real estate, infrastructure and aviation. Ostrum Asset Management has also appointed Denis Prouteau as Real Asset Private Debt Chief Investment Officer.
Denis Prouteau started his career in 1986. He occupied various positions in sales and debt markets in different banks in Paris and London. In 1996, Denis became Head of Government bond trading at BNP Paribas. He joined CDC IXIS in 2001 as Head of SAS Origination, where he was appointed Head of Frequent User Group in 2007. In 2009 he became Global co-Head of Fixed Income sales at Natixis in Paris. In 2011, he joined Natixis in New York as Head of Fixed Income and then Head of Global Markets for the Americas. In 2015, he was appointed Global Head of the Credit product line at Fixed Income and in 2017, he became Head of Global Markets Research at Natixis.
Denis holds a Master’s degree in finance and management from EDHEC Business School.
Ostrum Asset Management has been committed to helping clients to provide for their future and to achieve other long-term goals, for more than 30 years. Our fund managers combine high-quality proprietary research with stringent risk analysis at each stage of the investment process to drive their decisions and deliver the highest quality outcome for clients.
Based in Europe, with a local presence in the United States1 and Asia2, Ostrum Asset Management provides a full range of high-performance active fundamental fixed-income and equity expertise along with insurance investment management solutions, to address investors’ needs worldwide.
Ostrum Asset Management ranks among the leading European asset managers with €314.6 billion in assets under management3 for institutional clients, individual investors and distributors.
Ostrum Asset Management is an affiliate of Natixis Investment Managers.
- US via Natixis Asset Management U.S., LLC, limited liability company, registered as an investment adviser with the SEC.
- Asia via Natixis Asset Management Asia Limited – Registered as a fund management company with the Monetary Authority of Singapore – Natixis Asset Management subsidiary.
- Natixis Asset Management – 03/31/2018, previously Natixis Asset Management
Natixis Investment Managers serves financial professionals with more insightful ways to construct portfolios. Powered by the expertise of more than 20 specialized investment managers globally, we apply Active ThinkingSM to deliver proactive solutions that help clients pursue better outcomes in all markets. Natixis ranks among the world’s largest asset management firms1 (€818 billion / $1.008 billion AUM2).
Natixis Investment Managers includes all of the investment management and distribution entities affiliated with Natixis Distribution, L.P. and Natixis Investment Managers S.A.
- Cerulli Quantitative Update: Global Markets 2017 ranked Natixis Investment Managers (formerly Natixis Global Asset Management) as the 15th largest asset manager in the world based on assets under management as of December 31, 2016.
- Net asset value as at March 31st 2018, Assets under management (“AUM”), as reported, may include notional assets, assets serviced, gross assets and other types of non-regulatory AUM.
Press Relations, Natixis
+33 1 58 32 01 03