Natixis Global Asset Management announces its affiliate Mirova has completed the acquisition of Althelia Ecosphere as a first step to invest €1 billion to natural capital by 2020
On September 29th, Mirova has completed the acquisition of a 51% equity ownership stake in impact investment manager Althelia Ecosphere, while the remaining stake will be held by the founding partners, Sylvain Goupille and Christian Del Valle. A withdrawal mechanism will align medium-term interests and gradually increase Mirova’s capital participation by 2022.
Althelia Climate Fund SICAV SIF is a closed-end fund regulated by CSSF no longer raising money and whose final close was held in 2014.
Regulated by AMF under n° GP 02-014
Limited liability company – Share capital € 7 461 327,50 RCS Paris n° 394 648 216
Registered office: 21 quai d’Austerlitz – 75013 Paris
Mirova, an affiliate of Natixis Global Asset Management, offers a global responsible investing approach with a single offer revolving around 5 pillars: equities, bonds, infrastructure, Impact investing, voting and engagement.
Mirova brings together 69 multi-disciplinary experts and has €8.2 billion of assets under management.
Mirova’s fund range is distributed by Natixis Global Asset Management’s global distribution platform and Groupe BPCE’s two retail networks, and is designed for all types of investors, both professional and non-professional.
Figures as at June 31, 2017
> Further information: www.mirova.com
> Follow us on
UK Private limited company
Company registration number: 07740692
Registered office: 12 Gough Square London EC4A 3DW
Natixis Global Asset Management serves thoughtful investment professionals worldwide with more insightful ways to invest. Through our Durable Portfolio Construction® approach, we focus on risk to help them construct more strategic portfolios that seek to endure today’s unpredictable markets. We draw from deep investor and industry insights and partner closely with our clients to put objective data behind the discussion.
Natixis Global Asset Management is ranked among the world’s largest asset management firms.1 Uniting over 20 specialized investment managers globally ($951.7 billion AUM2), we bring a diverse range of solutions to every strategic opportunity. From insight to action, Natixis Global Asset Management helps our clients better serve their own with more durable portfolios.
Headquartered in Paris and Boston, Natixis Global Asset Management, S.A. is part of Natixis. Listed on the Paris Stock Exchange, Natixis is a subsidiary of BPCE, the second-largest banking group in France. Natixis Global Asset Management, S.A.’s affiliated investment management firms and distribution and service groups include Active Index Advisors®;3 AEW Capital Management; AEW Europe; AlphaSimplex Group; Darius Capital Partners; DNCA Investments;4 Dorval Asset Management;5 Emerise;6 Gateway Investment Advisers; H2O Asset Management;5 Harris Associates; Loomis, Sayles & Company; Managed Portfolio Advisors®;3 McDonnell Investment Management; Mirova;7 Natixis Asset Management; Ossiam; Seeyond;9 Vaughan Nelson Investment Management; Vega Investment Managers; and Natixis Global Asset Management Private Equity, which includes Seventure Partners, Naxicap Partners, Alliance Entreprendre, Euro Private Equity, Caspian Private Equity and Eagle Asia Partners. Not all offerings available in all jurisdictions.
For additional information, please visit the company’s website at ngam.natixis.com
- Cerulli Quantitative Update: Global Markets 2017 ranked Natixis Global Asset Management, S.A. as the 15th largest asset manager in the world based on assets under management ($877.1 billion) as of December 31, 2016.
- Net asset value as of June 30, 2017. Assets under management (AUM) may include assets for which non-regulatory AUM services are provided. Non-regulatory AUM includes assets which do not fall within the SEC’s definition of ‘regulatory AUM’ in Form ADV, Part
- A division of NGAM Advisors, L.P. 4 A brand of DNCA Finance.
- A brand of DNCA Finance.
- A subsidiary of Natixis Asset Management.
- A brand of Natixis Asset Management and Natixis Asset Management Asia Limited, based in Singapore and Paris. 7 A subsidiary of Natixis Asset Management. Operated in the U.S. through Natixis Asset Management U.S., LLC.
- A subsidiary of Natixis Asset Management. Operated in the U.S. through Natixis Asset Management U.S., LLC.
- AUM includes all brands and subsidiaries AUMs.
- A brand of Natixis Asset Management. Operated in the U.S. through Natixis Asset Management U.S., LLC.
Press Relations, Natixis
+33 1 58 32 01 03