Natixis expands its Asset Management presence in APAC with the acquisition of a majority stake in Investors Mutual Limited in Australia
Natixis today announced the signing of definitive agreements to acquire a majority ownership stake (51.9%) in Investors Mutual Limited (IML) in Australia, which becomes a new affiliate of Natixis Global Asset Management.
IML is a specialist Australian Equities Fund Manager, established in 1998. IML is well recognised for its true-to-label investment style that has been successfully applied since inception with the aim of delivering consistent returns for clients.
For further information, go www.iml.com.au
Natixis Global Asset Management serves thoughtful investment professionals worldwide with more insightful ways to invest. Through our Durable Portfolio Construction® approach, we focus on risk to help them construct more strategic portfolios that seek to endure today’s unpredictable markets. We draw from deep investor and industry insights and partner closely with our clients to put objective data behind the discussion.
Natixis Global Asset Management is ranked among the world’s largest asset management firms.1 Uniting over 20 specialized investment managers globally ($951.7 billion AUM2), we bring a diverse range of solutions to every strategic opportunity. From insight to action, Natixis Global Asset Management helps our clients better serve their own with more durable portfolios.
Headquartered in Paris and Boston, Natixis Global Asset Management, S.A. is part of Natixis. Listed on the Paris Stock Exchange, Natixis is a subsidiary of BPCE, the second-largest banking group in France. Natixis Global Asset Management, S.A.’s affiliated investment management firms and distribution and service groups include Active Index Advisors®;3 AEW Capital Management; AEW Europe; AlphaSimplex Group; Darius Capital Partners; DNCA Investments;4 Dorval Asset Management;5 Emerise;6 Gateway Investment Advisers; H2O Asset Management;5 Harris Associates; Loomis, Sayles & Company; Managed Portfolio Advisors®;3 McDonnell Investment Management; Mirova;7 Natixis Asset Management; Ossiam; Seeyond;9 Vaughan Nelson Investment Management; Vega Investment Managers; and Natixis Global Asset Management Private Equity, which includes Seventure Partners, Naxicap Partners, Alliance Entreprendre, Euro Private Equity, Caspian Private Equity and Eagle Asia Partners. Not all offerings available in all jurisdictions. For additional information, please visit the company’s website at ngam.natixis.com<https://ngam.natixis.com/us/home> | LinkedIn:linkedin.com/company/natixis-global-asset-management<https://www.linkedin.com/company/natixis-global-asset-management>.
- 1 Cerulli Quantitative Update: Global Markets 2017 ranked Natixis Global Asset Management, S.A. as the 15th largest asset manager in the world based on assets under management ($877.1 billion) as of December 31, 2016.
- 2 Net asset value as of June 30, 2017. Assets under management (AUM) may include assets for which non-regulatory AUM services are provided. Non-regulatory AUM includes assets which do not fall within the SEC’s definition of ‘regulatory AUM’ in Form ADV, Part 1.
- 3 A division of NGAM Advisors, L.P.
- 4 A brand of DNCA Finance.
- 5 A subsidiary of Natixis Asset Management.
- 6 A brand of Natixis Asset Management and Natixis Asset Management Asia Limited, based in Singapore and Paris.
- 7 A subsidiary of Natixis Asset Management. Operated in the U.S. through Natixis Asset Management U.S., LLC.
- 8 AUM includes all brands and subsidiaries AUMs.
- 9 A brand of Natixis Asset Management. Operated in the U.S. through Natixis Asset Management U.S., LLC.
Press Relations, Natixis
+33 1 58 32 01 03