From the website [www.pressroom-en.natixis.com] (hereafter “Website”), Natixis, in its capacity as Data controller, may collect and process information identifying you (for example : your name, your personal details, your IP address).
Such information is referred to below as “Personal Data” or “Data”.
Protecting Data is essential in order to build a trusting business relationship.
To this end, Natixis constantly monitors its compliance with the law* on the protection of Personal Data and aims to ensure responsible governance of its information files as well as maximum transparency of the Data processing it carries out.
Natixis has appointed a Personal Data Protection Officer (or DPO). This person ensures that Natixis’s processing of Personal Data complies with the applicable regulations.
This information notice explains why Natixis SA can collect your Data, how your Data will be used and protected, how long it will be kept and the right you have.
* General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 and applicable French Data National Laws (—Loi Informatique et libertés 78-17 du 6 janvier 1978 modifiée).
1. Whose Data is collected?
Visitors of the “Pressroom” website www.pressroom-en.natixis.com.
2. What Data does Natixis use and where does it come from?
Only identification, contact and connection data will be collected by Natixis as part of the services offered on the www.pressroom-en.natixis.com website.
In addition, all Data collected will be provided by the Visitors.
3. On what basis is your Data collected and used and for what purposes?
PR Peoples Contact form
By completing our contact form and asking questions to our PR peoples, you consent to Natixis collecting and processing your Data in order to identify you and respond to your request.
Suscription to Press release publications (emails)
By subscribing to our Press release publications (also called ‘alerts’) on the Pressroom website, you consent to receive by email Natixis’ official informations related to the Natixis’ Pressroom. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in each of our email’s alerts.
Cookies and other tracking devices
‘Cookies’ and ‘other tracers’ are components deposited on your device, and read –for example– when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or using a software or a mobile app.
When you visit one of Natixis’ sites, some cookies and tracers may be installed on your device (computers, smartphones, digital tablets, etc.).
4. Who has access to your Data?
Natixis takes all necessary steps to ensure the safety and confidentiality of the Data it collects, i.e. to ensure that only authorised persons have access to it.
Only persons who are authorised by virtue of their activity within Natixis’ pertinent departments, and who are in charge of the relevant processing have access to your Data — and only within the scope of their missions.
Similarly, enterprises from Group BPCE (subsidiaries and local branchs), our IT service providers or partners may have access to your Data as needed, and securely, as part of the performance of their services or our collaboration.
Your Data may also be passed to certain authorities in accordance with the applicable law and regulations.
5. How long will your Data be retained?
Data related to cookies (agreement or reject): 6 months
Data related to the Contact form: 1 year maximum
Data related to Press releases subscription (emails): during the subscription period or until cancellation (active link in the mail).
6. What rights do you have over your Data?
Within the limits and conditions laid down by the current legislation, you can:
Obtain access to all of your Data,
- Rectify, update and delete your Data for legitimate reasons,
- Object to the processing of your Data for legitimate reasons and object to the processing of your Data for direct marketing purposes without giving any reason,
- Request the portability of your Data for processing that requires yours consent or for the performance of a contract that has been or will be made,
- Demand the limitation of the processing we perform in relation to your Data,
- Withdraw your consent at any time (for processing that requires your consent),
- Lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority, i.e. the authority in the country of the European Economic Area of your habitual residence, your place of work, or the place of an alleged infringement (in France, this is the CNIL: www.cnil.fr).
In addition, you have the option to provide us with instructions regarding the retention, deletion and disclosure of your Data after your death, which instructions may also be registered within “a certified digital trusted third party”. These instructions, or some sort of “Digital will”, may designate a person to carry them out; otherwise, your heirs will be designated.
7. How do you exercise your rights?
To exercise your rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer by email or by post, stating your full name, contact details, and providing a copy of your identity document.
Data Protection Officer
Mailing address: Natixis – BP 4 – 75060 Paris Cedex 02 France
Email address: email@example.com
Natixis is a French multinational financial services firm specialized in asset & wealth management, corporate & investment banking, insurance and payments. A subsidiary of Groupe BPCE, the second-largest banking group in France through its two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d’Epargne, Natixis counts over 16,000 employees across 36 countries. Its clients include corporations, financial institutions, sovereign and supranational organizations, as well as the customers of Groupe BPCE’s networks. Listed on the Paris stock exchange, Natixis has a solid financial base with a CET1 capital under Basel 3(1) of €12.1 billion, a Basel 3 CET1 Ratio(1) of 11.6% and quality long-term ratings (Standard & Poor’s: A+ / Moody’s: A1 / Fitch Ratings: A+).
(1) Based on CRR-CRD4 rules as reported on June 26, 2013, including the Danish compromise - without phase-in.
Figures as at 31 December 2020