According to Natixis Asset Management: “adaptability and flexibility will be the watchwords on the markets in 2018”
Corporates and households seem to have regained their confidence in the future in 2017 against a flattering macroeconomic backdrop. However, Natixis Asset Management’s experts caution against excessive optimism, as 2018 will not be entirely devoid of events that could throw a spanner in these well-oiled works. Meanwhile, the financial markets will have to deal with a phase of central bank monetary policy normalization. So adaptability and flexibility will be the watchwords in 2018 if investors are to derive the full advantages from investment opportunities.
Natixis Asset Management ranks among the leading European asset managers1 with more than € 345 billion in assets under management for institutional clients, distribution agents and individual investors2. Natixis Asset Management offers its clients a full range of active fixed income, equity and multi-asset class investment solutions to address their various needs. Natixis Asset Management has a strong international presence with investment management and research teams across Europe, Asia3 and the United States4.
Natixis Asset Management’s offer is distributed through the Natixis Investment Managers global distribution platform and Groupe BPCE’s retail networks, the second-largest banking group in France5.
- Further information: www.nam.natixis.com
- Follow Natixis Asset Management on
- Source: IPE Top 400 Asset Managers 2017 ranked Natixis Asset Management as the 51st largest asset manager based on global assets under management, and by the country of the main headquarters and/or main European domicile, as at 31 December 2016.
- Source: Natixis Asset Management – 09/30/2017.
- Asia via Natixis Asset Management Asia Limited – Registered as a fund management company with the Monetary Authority of Singapore – Natixis Asset Management subsidiary.
- US via Natixis Asset Management U.S., LLC, limited liability company, registered as an investment adviser with the SEC.
- Source: BPCE S.A. – 08/31/2017.
Press Relations, Natixis
+33 1 58 32 01 03