- NATIXIS – Joint-stock company established under French law, with a share capital of € 5,044,925,571.20 euros registered in Paris under no. 542 044 524
- Registered office: 30, avenue Pierre Mendès-France - 75013 Paris
- Tel.: +33 1 58 32 30 00
- Registration at the Trade and Companies Registry of Paris under n°542 044 524
- Intra-Community Code - VAT Registration number: FR73542044524
- Approval: Natixis is a credit institution authorized in France by ACPR - Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution - 61, rue Taitbout 75436 Paris cedex 09.
- Natixis’ banking and financial activities fall under the French Monetary and Financial Code.
- Contact : Contact form
- A member of FBF - Fédération Bancaire Française, the professional organization that represents all banks operating in France.
- Head of publications: François Riahi
- Chief editor: Benoît Gausseron
- Company ownership: At January 31, 2019, Natixis was 70.70%-owned by BPCE.
- Host of https://pressroom.natixis.com/ : IKOULA, SAS, registered under number 417 680 618, 175-177 Rue D’Aguesseau, 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt ; +33 (0) 1 84 01 02 50
- Conception and design of https://pressroom.natixis.com/ with WIZTOPIC, SAS, registered under number 802 249 946, 31 Avenue Trudaine, 75009 Paris ; email@example.com
- Reserved domain name: www.natixis.com is a domain name registered by NATIXIS (SIREN number: 542044524 / APE number: 6492Z) on October 20, 2006 with France Télécom.
- Pictures: Fabrice Vallon, Shutterstocks.com, DR
The site https://pressroom.natixis.com/ is addressed to the communication department of NATIXIS and its employees, journalists, influencers and investors that may have a professional interest in consulting press releases about NATIXIS.
By browsing the website, one or more cookies may be stored on your computer, cellphone or tablet. This section helps you better understand how cookies work and how to set your internet browsers to manage them well.
What is a Cookie? A cookie is a small text file stored on the hard drive of your computer when you visit a website or view an ad. Cookies are managed by your browser. They are designed to collect information about your visits to websites or to offer you customized and tailored services, but cannot read data off your hard drive, install a virus or steal your personal information.
We use Audience measurement cookies: these cookies are stored for statistical purposes. We measure the number of page views, the number of visits and visitor activity on the website and the number of times visitors return to our website using AT Internet® solutions. These cookies are not stored for more than 365 days.
Most browsers allow you to accept or reject all cookies or to accept only certain types of cookies or ask you each time a website wants to store a cookie, and also allow you to delete cookies stored on your computer.
To manage cookies in the way that best meets your needs, we invite you to change your browser settings based on its configuration to control or prevent cookies from being stored:
Tools Menu > Internet Options > Confidentiality
Safari Menu > Preferences > Confidentiality
Chrome Menu (tools) > Settings > Display advanced settings > Confidentiality > Content settings > Cookies
Tools menu > Options > Privacy > History > Cookies
Préférences > Advanced > Cookies
More information on Cookies: http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/
Intellectual property - Copyright
This website is protected in France by the Code de la Propriété Intellectuelle and outside France by international copyright conventions. Reproduction of all or part of this site, by any method or process, is not permitted without the formal authorization of the editor. Any person found guilty of a breach of copyright may be sentenced to a three-year term of imprisonment and fined up to €300,000 (art. L 335-2 of the Code de la Propriété Intellectuelle).
The trademarks and brand names referred to on the site are the property of and have been registered by NATIXIS. Reproduction or imitation of all or part of any trademarks, brand names and/or logos is not permitted, except with the formal prior consent of NATIXIS (art. L 713-2 and L 713-3 of the Code de la Propriété Intellectuelle). The same applies to databases, if any are contained in the website, which are protected by the Database Protection Act of July 1, 1998. Breach of copyright constitutes forgery and civil or criminal proceedings may be initiated.
Hypertext links and viruses
NATIXIS has no responsibility for any hypertext links to other websites contained in this site.
Visitors to and users of the site https://pressroom.natixis.com/ may not install a hypertext link to this site without the formal prior consent of NATIXIS.
Users are responsible for taking the necessary precautions to ensure that the site selected does not contain any viruses or parasites. Under no circumstances may NATIXIS be held responsible for any direct or consequential losses arising from the use of its website or any other sites accessed by a hypertext link.