You are currently connected to the https://pressroom-en.natixis.com (the "Site" or "Pressroom") which is the exclusive property of NATIXIS.
- NATIXIS – Joint-stock company established under French law, with a share capital of € 5,052,644,851.20
- Registered office: 30, avenue Pierre Mendès-France - 75013 Paris - France
- Telephone: 01.58.32.30.00
- Registered at the Paris Trade and Companies Registry under SIREN number: 542 044 524
- Intra-Community Code - VAT Registration number: FR73542044524
- Approval: NATIXIS is a credit institution authorized in France by ACPR - Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution - 61, rue Taitbout 75436 Paris cedex 09.
- NATIXIS, in the context of its banking and financial activities, is subject to the French Monetary and Financial Code
- Member of the French Banking Federation (FBF), a professional organisation representing all banks established in France
- Contact: see our contact page
- Director of publication: Nicolas Namias
- Editor in chief: Benoît Gausseron
- Owner of the company: as of 31 January 2019, NATIXIS is 70.70% owned by BPCE
- Design under mandate of the website https://pressroom-en.natixis.com, by, and in collaboration with WIZTOPIC, SAS with a capital of €1,830,210, registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 802 249 946, whose registered office is located at 31 Avenue Trudaine, 75009 Paris, France – email@example.com
- Website host https://pressroom-en.natixis.com: SAS with a capital of €181,260, registered in the Nanterre Trade and Companies Register under number 417 680 618, whose registered office is located at 175-177 Rue d'Aguesseau, 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt, France; +33 (0) 1 84 01 02 50
- Domain name and sub-domain reservation: www.natixis.com et https://pressroom-en.natixis.com are addresses registered by Natixis (SIREN: 542044524 / APE: 6492Z) on 20/10/2006 with France Télécom.
- Photographs: Fabrice Vallon, Adobe Stock, all rights reserved
GENERAL CONDITION OF USE
This Site is made available by NATIXIS' Communications Department to its employees, journalists, influencers and investors who have a professional interest in:
- reading Natixis’ official press releases
- consulting the profiles of Natixis' accredited spokespersons
- viewing photos and brands of companies, subsidiaries or clients, related to Natixis’ news.
Browsing this Site is subject to the regulations in force and to the present conditions of use (the "General Conditions of Use").
This Site, its content (the "Content") and the relationship between NATIXIS and any person accessing this Site are governed by and construed in accordance with applicable French laws.
2. Warning regarding the services and products presented on the Site
No information appearing on this Site should be considered as an offer of services or products, in particular banking or insurance products, from NATIXIS, nor as an offer or the solicitation of an offer to buy or sell securities or any other investment product.
Access to the products and services described on this Site may be restricted to certain persons or in certain countries. None of the products or services presented here will be provided by NATIXIS to a person if the law of his or her country of origin, or of any other country which may affect him or her, prohibits it. The user is requested to ensure that he/she is legally authorised to connect to this Site in the country from which the connection is established.
NATIXIS endeavours to ensure that the information published on its Site is accurate and up-to-date, and reserves the right to correct the content at any time and without prior notice.
However, it cannot guarantee the exhaustiveness of the information or the absence of modification by a third party (virus, intrusion). Furthermore, it declines all responsibility for any errors or omissions in this information.
It is the responsibility of any interested party to check the information provided and to make appropriate use of it. NATIXIS declines all responsibility for the use that will be made of the information provided on the Site.
The Site is provided to you on the basis of a "state of the art" service and is accessible according to its availability, NATIXIS being in no way responsible for any transmission difficulty or network disruption.
NATIXIS does not provide any express or implicit guarantee, in particular and without limitation, that the Site will meet your expectations, in the present and in the future, nor does it guarantee that it will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or free from any error, nor that the results that may be obtained by using the Site will be accurate and reliable, in the present and in the future.
NATIXIS in no way guarantees the quality and/or legality of the Content not created by NATIXIS, and accepts no responsibility for any disputes, actions or recourse by third parties claiming, in particular and without limitation, private rights over said Content and/or its use.
No advice and no information, oral and/or written and/or video, obtained by you during the use of the Site are likely to create guarantees and responsibilities not expressly provided for.
Any deliberate misuse of any element of the Site (including, without limitation, piracy, introduction of viruses, disruption, excessive use or use contrary to applicable law) is expressly prohibited.
3. Protection of personal data
To consult the information notice relating to the processing of personal data of visitors to the Natixis pressroom site, click here.
When browsing the Site, one or more "Cookies" may be deposited on your terminal (your computer, your mobile phone, your tablet, etc.), subject to the choices that you have previously expressed concerning Cookies and that you can modify at any time.
This paragraph allows you to better understand how "Cookies" work and how to configure your Internet browsers in order to manage them properly.
4.1 - Definitions
What is a cookie?
A "Cookie" is a small text file saved on your terminal when you visit our Site. It is managed by your Internet browser. It is then sent back to our Site on each of your subsequent visits or to another Site that recognises this cookie. For example, when you visit the Site to search for, read or download information, certain information about you may be collected, such as the name of the domain and host computer from which you are browsing the Internet, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using, the date and time of your browsing and the URLs from which you linked to the Site.
Other similar technologies may also be used. The term "cookies" should be understood in a broad sense as covering all cookies and other tracers deposited and/or read, for example, when consulting a Website or installing or using a software or mobile application.
Different possible senders
About https://pressroom.natixis.com's Cookies (cookies « first party »): These are the initial Cookies, deposited by the Site on your terminal, to meet the minimum needs of navigation and optimisation of our Site.
« Third Party » Cookies: These are cookies deposited by third party companies, such as service providers or partners. For example :
- A web page may contain components stored on servers of other domains (images or other embedded content: YouTube videos, Flickr slideshows, etc.). These Sites may deposit their own Cookies when retrieving these external components during navigation.
- A website may use the services of a third party company to collect information to analyse its audience, improve its ergonomics or offer you adapted products and services. This company then sets its own cookie to perform this service.
- A website may also use a third-party advertising network to serve ads. No advertising service is used by the Site.
- A website may also use a third party advertising network to serve ads. Cookies are deposited when you click in the advertising areas of the site.
- Social networks may implement Cookies useful for sharing content or for compiling access statistics when you click on "share buttons".
4.2 - Different types of Cookies used on the Site
Different types of Cookies are used on the Site for different purposes.
Cookies that are strictly necessary or facilitate online communication: These are cookies that are useful for the operation of the Site and are deposited by https://pressroom.natixis.com. They allow you to use the main features of the Site (for example, session cookies or language management cookies). They record information relating to browsing on the Site from the computer on which the Cookie is stored.
They are not kept for more than 6 months.
« Essential cookies » for the use of the Site:
|Check if the consent banner is active on the Site.|
|Identify individual users via a shared IP address and apply security settings on an individual basis. This cookie does not store any personally identifiable information|
Unique identification of the visitor, as part of the Consent process.
|Store visitor consent in connection with the activation of cookies on the Site.|
|Store user consent in connection with the activation of cookies in the 'Necessary' category.|
|Remember users' consent in relation to the activation of cookies in the 'Analytics' category.|
|Remember users' consent in relation to the activation of cookies in the 'Performance' category.|
« Analytical » Cookies: These are Cookies that are deposited for the purpose of audience measurement and statistics. In particular, the Cookies measure the number of pages viewed, the number of visits, the activity of visitors on the Site, as well as their frequency of return thanks to Google® Analytics solutions. These Cookies are kept for 12 months.
These Cookies are the following (deposited by google.com):
|Compute visitor, session, and campaign data and keep track of Site usage for Site analytics reporting|
Store information about the use of visitors to the Site (number of visits, source of origin, pages visited) and to create an analytical report on the functioning of the Site
« Results » Cookies: These are Cookies deposited for the purpose of analysing the Site's performance indices. These Cookies allow us to deliver a better user experience to visitors to the Site thanks to Google® solutions. These Cookies are not kept for more than 1 minute.
These Cookies are the following (deposited by google.com):
|Traffic monitoring to reduce the rate of requests and limit the collection of data on sites with high traffic.|
4.3 - Managing Cookies
You can customise the Site's cookies at any time: "Cookie management".
You will also find on the CNIL website information on how to control cookies via your browser settings: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser
5. Intellectual property - Copyright
This Site constitutes a work protected in France by the Intellectual Property Code and, abroad, by the international conventions in force on copyright. The reproduction of all or part of this Site, by any means whatsoever, is formally prohibited, except with the express authorisation of the publication director.
The trademarks mentioned on this Site are registered by NATIXIS, which is the owner or holds all rights to this effect from their owners. Any reproduction or imitation, in whole or in part, of the trademarks and/or logos is prohibited without the prior agreement of NATIXIS or their owners, in accordance with articles L 713-2 and L 713-3 of the French Intellectual Property Code. The same applies to the databases appearing on the Site, the content of which is protected in accordance with articles L 341-1 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code. The violation of this right constitutes an infringement and is liable to legal proceedings, both civil and criminal.
6. Hypertext links and external sources
NATIXIS provides links to other sites and external sources and cannot be held responsible for the content, truthfulness, topicality, quality, completeness, relevance, illegality, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from these sites or external sources.
Furthermore, you acknowledge that NATIXIS cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss, whether proven or alleged, resulting from or related to the use of or reliance on, in particular and not exclusively, the Content, goods or services available on these external sites or sources.
NATIXIS shall not be held liable for any hypertext links that may be set up within the framework of the Site to other Sites on the Internet.
Furthermore, users of and visitors to the NATIXIS pressroom site may not set up a hyperlink to this site without the express prior authorisation of NATIXIS.
In general, it is the user's responsibility to take the necessary precautions to ensure that the Site selected is not infested with viruses or any other parasite of a destructive nature.
Under no circumstances may NATIXIS be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of its website or other sites linked to it.
Head of Press Relations and Social Media, Natixis
+33 1 58 19 10 40
Press Relations, Natixis
+33 1 58 19 34 16
Press Relations, Natixis
+33 1 58 32 01 03